Monday, February 13, 2012

Changes In The Wind

                                                                                   



                        Hey everyone, so this post is going to be about how i plan to help reduce some of this anxiety in my life. I am going to change some things in different areas of my life in order to reduce the amount of stress i take in per day. Some of the categories this goes into are Diet, Finances, Career, Exercise, and Social outlets.


Diet- Ok so by this i don't mean an actual diet, i mean changes the foods i eat and the stuff that i drink. For the past few years i have mostly been living off soda and coffee, this has probably not done much to help improve my anxiety. In fact i think it made it worse. So i am going to lower my soda/coffee intake and replace it with Water, Green Tea, and Gatorade, as well as a few other drinks. Green Tea is the biggest one here because it is said to help reduce stress. I am also going to try and cut down severely on my sugar intake. I have been having a lot of sugary sweets and junk food these past years and it probably has not helped at all. I have already changed to eating stuff like Special K Red Berries and Instant Oatmeal for breakfast, but i should also work on lunches and snakes as well. Mostly keeping to the basic food groups.


Finances- Ok so as you all know i now have a full time job at Walmart and am earning a small living off it. Now this is not the first job i ever had and the last one i failed at financial matters severely. My last job was a busboy at Whataburger, part time during High School. At first i did well on it, but after i got what i wanted out of the job i began turning to other stuff to buy to make the job seem still worthwhile (mostly buying coffee's form my schools java shop). This led to me losing all my money shortly after i left the job. This time i plan to have full control over my finances and to keep them in check. I am going to make an Excel sheet of all my financial issues (Money earned, Stuff i need to buy, Stuff i want to buy) and use that to determine how and when i should use my money so i don't go bankrupt. Hopefully this will make things easier when i move out on my own.

Career- As i said before while i already have a job, i don't really like it and it is not a career choice. I plan to eventually become a photographer and commercial blogger, as well as online content creator. For the most part this includes getting the views up on my blogs and getting to the point where i can start adsence and selling merchandise on there, as well as learn some more about the art of photographer and practice taking pictures. I also plan on returning to Collin Community to take classes in Photography and Online Business, but that is still just a maybe. Once my photography skills are up to par i will buy either a Rangefinder or a Leica M9 and set myself up as an online freelance photographer. This will turn into my own photography business.

 Exercise-  Now for the exercise. I am not as in shape as i should be and i plan to change that. While my job does consist of a lot of walking around and lifting things i plan to up the bar a bit more then just that. I am going to try power walking, Riding the Electric Bike, and some weight lifting. Not looking to be a body builder here but just to put some muscles onto my body.


Social Outlets- So i am a very big fan of Social Media, and i have been loving the brony community i have found on Google+. I plan on using this to help me get better social skills and learn to be more sociable with others. As well as using Google+ i also plan on trying to be more sociable in real life. This i plan to achieve by finding and attending as many brony and video game meetup's as i can find. I will post every one i am attending on Google+ and my blog so if you are going there we can meet up.
         

       So that about covers it. I will be updating my progress of these goals here on a daily basis. Hope this helps others as well as i hope it helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment